The PRINETO push-off plug is now also available for Stabil pipes!
What are push-off plugs and what are they used for?
Every sanitary or heating pipe must be tested for leaks after installation. To do this, the individual circuits are pressurised. This can be easily realised with the new PRINETO press plugs. The plugs are simply screwed onto the end of the pipe, not crimped. They are therefore beliebig oft wiederverwendbar!
The plug has a bleed valve, but this can simply be unscrewed if necessary. A ½" internal thread is then available for connecting the compressor, for example.
At a glance:
- Now also for Stabil pipes
- Available in the dimensions 16-25
- For testing the tightness of sanitary and heating pipes
- Screw onto the end of the pipe, do not crimp. Can therefore be reused as often as required.
- Vent valve can be unscrewed if required.